The answer to “Who pays for what?” varies by state and county ordinances and standards of practice. Listed below are “customary” expenses that can be expected. All fees charged are governed by terms of the sales contract and other written escrow instructions. (Note: on some FHA, VA or other government-backed loans, governmental regulations dictate that certain fees are payable by a specific party.)
Seller’s Generally Pay:
Buyer’s Generally Pay:
Additional Resources for Home Buyers
- A Heads Up for Home Buyers
- Being Prepared
- For First-Time Buyers
- How Can I Help You?
- Do You Need a Buyer Agent
- Getting Pre-Approved
- Understanding Your Credit Score
- How Much Should I Offer?
- Offers and Purchase Agreements
- Buyers Frequently Asked Questions
More resources for Home Sellers
- Not Your Daddy’s Home Selling Tips
- Order a Market Analysis Online
- What Can I Do for You?
- Where to Start?
- Seller Disclosure 101
- Showing Checklist
- The Sale Process
- Sellers Frequently Asked Questions
- My Guarantee as Your Agent
Bill Salvatore Realtor / Veteran Arizona Elite Properties 602-999-0952 eMail: email@example.com