Once you have negotiated a contract and agreed on a sales price, the real work begins. Below is a list of some of the details I will be managing through this process.
- regularly check-in with the title company to assess when they need additional information and whether there might be issues that could affect obtaining title.
- provide you with a Cost Sheet outlining an estimate of your final expenditures and profit.
- ensure that both you and your Buyer receive copies of all documentation pertaining to the transaction, insuring that Buyer(s) acknowledge receipt of all copies.
- make sure that the Buyer meets and removes all contingencies within the time-frame contracted, and/or provided extensions if needed, with applicable signatures.
- keep you abreast of the Buyer’s loan progress including the appraisal on your home.
- work with the appraiser to arrange for entry to the property and answer any questions they may have about the home or neighborhood. I will also provide the appraiser with the most recent comparable sales in the area though they are under no obligation to receive or consider these.
- make sure that the Buyer remits their deposit in a timely manner.
- coordinate inspections if necessary and keep you informed of all relevant findings.
- negotiate inspection issues if any arise.
- communicate with the Buyer’s Agent and all others involved, ensuring that corrective work is completed according to the terms of the contract.
- remind you of loose ends that must be tied up prior to close, such as utilities and HOA.
- coordinate move-out/move-in dates.
- analyze the preliminary and final HUD1 to insure accuracy and integrity.
- review and clarify HUD1 with you so that all closing costs are completely understood.
- verify that all documents are ordered and drawn, including your loan pay-off, Buyer’s loan documents, and Title documents, and that they remain within your contracted time-frame.
More resources for Home Sellers
- Not Your Daddy’s Home Selling Tips
- Order a Market Analysis Online
- What Can I Do for You?
- Where to Start?
- Seller Disclosure 101
- Showing Checklist
- The Sale Process
- Who Pays for What?
- Sellers Frequently Asked Questions
Bill Salvatore Realtor / Veteran Arizona Elite Properties 602-999-0952 eMail: email@example.com