Remember, when you’re ready to sell we’re ready to represent you.
Elite Property Management- Recommended Services
- We provide competitive insurance quotes to protect investors from being over insured or under insured.
- We make certain your property value reflects today’s market value.
- We encourage tenants to obtain tenant insurance to insure their personal items and also naming us as additional insured.
- Pet insurance is required for certain breeds, naming your management company as additional insured.
- A home warranty is recommended as a hedge against potential major repairs.
— — — — — — — — — — —
- Eviction Protection Insurance
- Landlord Insurance Competitive Pricing
- Tenant Insurance Competitive Pricing
- Professional Sports Furnished Housing
- Maintenance and Repair
- Construction and Rehabilitation
- Escrow closing discounts
- Home Inspection Discounts
- Master Card, Visa, and American Express Accepted
Repairs and Maintenance
- We recommend that you provide us with authorization to make minor repairs under $200.00 or an amount you feel comfortable.
- Any repairs deducted from the owner reserve or future owner funds will be supported with an invoice from the vendor who completed the work.
- Any major repairs will be supported with three estimates to insure the best possible pricing and must be authorized in writing by the property owner.
- Our property manager will verify that all work was completed as agreed prior to paying any invoice.
- We make certain to place a qualified tenant in your property; unfortunately, financial circumstances change and on occasion we must follow the eviction process established under the guidelines of “The Arizona Landlord and Tenant Act”.
- If a tenant is late paying their rent, we provide them with a courtesy call to bring their rent current within 24 hours.
- If they fail to comply, we issue a five-day notice to cure the default and if they fail to cure the default in 5 days, we immediately start the eviction process.
- In the event we agree to accept partial rent, we require the tenant to sign a non-waiver agreement, which does not waive any of our rights to evict the tenant(s) if terms are breached.
Eviction Protection Plan
- The eviction process ranges from $300.00 to $550.00 for the basic filing and legal process, however if a trial is requested by the defendant the cost can escalate to $800.00 and delay the eviction process for another 30 days.
- Eviction protection is a hedge against this process and is available at a nominal cost of $69.00 per year.
For more information Call or Text: 602-999-0952
Bill Salvatore / Real Estate Sales & Property Management
Arizona Elite Properties is owned and operated by Robert C. Kline, a real estate professional with over 30 years of experience and over fourteen industry designations. He ensures that all Property Managers receive adequate training and support.